In person at Vodafone Warriors Reception at 2 Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland
In writing by submitting an application form addressed to Memberships, Freepost 149837, PO Box 12-224, Penrose, Auckland 1642.
HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I GET THE SAME SEAT IN 2017 AS I HAD IN 2016?
If you wish to retain the same seats you held with an 11-Game Membership in 2016 for 2017, you must renew your 11-Game Membership before the priority renewal period ends on October 31st, 2016.
After this period, all seats that have not been renewed will be made available to Members wishing to change seats/add seats or to new Members wishing to secure a reserved seat for 2017.
Same seat guarantees and priority renewal pricing is only available during the priority renewal period for all 2016 members. After this period, renewal pricing is available to renewing members however same seat guarantees and priority renewal pricing is no longer available.
CAN I CHOOSE MY SEATS?
New 11-game Member seats are allocated on a ‘best available’ basis (in line with their preferred bays as stipulated on Membership form). If Members (renewing & new) wish to sit with a friend or group this will be considered dependant on the seating allocation schedule and seating availability in the area (it would be advantageous for these requests to be submitted together).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP?
Family Memberships for renewing and new Members includes 2 Adults and 2 Children. Additional child memberships are available at the same set rate as other child memberships.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY 11 GAME MEMBERSHIP?
The following forms of payment are accepted:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all charges against credit cards will appear on your statement as a payment to New Zealand Warriors Ltd. Memberships paid in full by credit card will incur an extra credit card fee of 2.55% for Visa and MasterCard and 2.65% for AMEX.
Cheques: Bank, personal and company cheques should be made out to New Zealand Warriors Ltd.
Debit cards: Accepted where they are backed by VISA or MasterCard
Cash and Eftpos: Payments can be made via the Vodafone Warriors office at Mt Smart Stadium. DO NOT send cash via post.
Part-payment option via Debitsuccess (Terms and conditions apply)
CAN I PAY MY 11 GAME MEMBERSHIP BY PART PAYMENT PLAN/INSTALMENTS?
Yes, there are part payment plans available to Members. Vodafone Warriors in conjunction with our Payment Plan provider Debitsuccess, offer Members the chance to pay their Membership monthly. Should you wish to take advantage of this option you can sign up via the Renewal/New Membership Forms OR online at www.warriors.kiwi There is a set up charge of $5 which will be charged on booking, a monthly transaction fee (3.09% for bank account payments or 3.89% for credit card payments) and a failed transaction fee of $10 for any failed payments.
Rolling renewals are automatically applied to members paying by instalments, but are optional for members paying in full. Rolling renewals will mean the membership is automatically renewed into the same seats and packages for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price. Prior to the renewal rollover members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes or upgrades to the membership package, or to notify New Zealand Warriors Limited in writing that they do not wish to rollover (strict timeframes apply).
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY 11 GAME MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED?
Members who book online will receive an email confirmation (to the email address specified in application) on receipt. Members who complete the application form and mail it will receive confirmation via e-mail, where supplied, when the Membership has been processed.
WHEN WILL MY SEATS BE ALLOCATED?
Seat allocation will be made in the following order:
Members who are renewing the same seat(s) as 2016
Renewing Members who have requested to relocate/add/upgrade their 2016 Membership
New 2017 Members processing begins Monday 7th November
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A RENEWING MEMBER?
Renewing members are our 2016 season members that renew before October 31st and will be entitled to priority renewal prices. 2016 season members that renew their memberships after the renewal period will no longer be guaranteed their same seats and will need to purchase at the renewal price.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE?
Orders placed before November 9 will be fulfilled before Christmas 2016. Those who purchase after this date will likely receive their membership in January 2017 (please contact the club for an estimated delivery date). All memberships purchased after January 15 will be received within 10-14 working days.
CAN I ORDER A GIFT CERTIFICATE?
We understand that Memberships are also the perfect present. If a gift certificate is required, please contact the Memberships team on 0800 839 839. A gift certificate will be sent to the nominated address when payment has been made in full.
Please note gift certificates are not valid for entry to the Venue.
WHAT AGE IS A CHILD?
For the 2017 season, a child is from 3 years old up to (and including) 15 years old (on 1st January 2017). Children 2 and under are free when sitting on an adult’s knee – please note that no seat is allocated for free children.
CAN CHILDREN ATTEND GAMES AT MT SMART STADIUM WITHOUT AN ADULT?
Any child membership purchased must have an accompanied adult membership purchased. If these are not purchased in the same transaction, then the name of the adult who will accompany and take responsibility for the child attending games at Mt Smart Stadium must be provided to the memberships team via email on email@example.com
CAN SOMEONE ELSE USE MY MEMBERSHIP?
Yes. If a Member is unable to attend a match, the Membership card may be given to a friend/relative for use. Please be aware that entry to the stadium will be subject to the category of the Membership (an adult will not be admitted with a child Membership pass). However please note as per the Terms & Conditions of Membership that the Member is ultimately responsible for their card at all times and must ensure that anyone using their card is aware of their responsibilities/limitations of use.
HOW DO I REPLACE MY MEMBERSHIP CARD/TICKET IF IT IS LOST OR STOLEN?
Contact the Vodafone Warriors Membership Department to arrange a replacement at least 72 hours prior to kick off of the next home game on 0800 839 839. At the discretion of the membership team you may be reissued a season pass, given paper tickets temporarily or an EZY-ticket/paper ticket for the remainder of the season. The original card/ticket will be cancelled and a new one will be issued. A fee of $30.00 applies for the replacement of each lost/stolen card/ticket.
WHAT IS THE VODAFONE WARRIORS' REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
All refund requests received in writing before January 31st, 2017 will be assessed by the Membership department. Refunds will be made at the discretion of the Vodafone Warriors and may be refunded in full or partially. All requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cancellation fees may apply. Memberships will not be refunded on the basis of specific seat allocation or dissatisfaction with elements of the membership entitlements.
MY PACK/S WAS SENT TO AN INCORRECT ADDRESS, WHAT DO I DO?
Packs are sent to the address on file at the time the membership was purchased. When you renew or purchase your 2017 membership, this is the best time to double check that all your details are up to date. If your packs have been dispatched to an incorrect address, that was not updated at the point of purchase, replacement orders may be organised for an additional fee of $20 prior to the 2017 season starting. You will need to contact the memberships team in writing via email@example.com with the updated/correct address for the replacement packs to be dispatched to.
In some circumstances, the Vodafone Warriors may request you collect your membership packs from the office.
ACCESS INTO MEMBERS AREA
Access into exclusive members’ area at Mt Smart is for current 2017 members. Admittance will be upon presenting your 2017 membership card. Area is not guaranteed for use at every home game for 2017 and will not be open for the duration of the NRL match. The area will close off approximately five minutes before kick-off, and will re-open five minutes before NRL fulltime.
HOW DO I PURCHASE EXTRA HOME GAME TICKETS?
Members receive an exclusive 10% discount on match tickets. To take advantage of this special offer please visit the Vodafone Warriors office at Mt Smart Stadium or call 0800 839 839 and speak to one of our ticketing officers.
Tickets must be purchased before Thursday of game week.
CAN I USE MY 11 GAME MEMBERSHIP TO ATTEND THE HOME GAME BASED OUTSIDE OF AUCKLAND
No, your 11 game membership is only valid for entry at Mt Smart Stadium regular home games.
HOW DO I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS’ ONLY 10% DISCOUNT OFF CCC VODAFONE WARRIORS MERCHANDISE?
To redeem your Members’ Only discount when purchasing merchandise, you must present your 2017 Membership Card to store staff. N.B. This discount is valid on Canterbury of New Zealand Vodafone Warriors merchandise only and from the following outlets: CCC Viaduct, Playbill Mt Smart Stadium store.
WHEN WILL THE DRAW BE RELEASED?
The NRL is set to release the 2017 draw in December 2016
HOW DO I GET TO MOUNT SMART STADIUM?
There are plenty of public transport options to get to Mt Smart Stadium. Penrose Train Station is located within a five minute walk of the stadium and we are located on popular bus routes. Head over to https://at.govt.nz/ to see the best way to get here using public transport.
If coming to the stadium via private car, stadium carparks are accessible only to those that have a valid car park pass (limited numbers available) and streets surrounding the stadium are no parking zones for events.
MINI PLAN FAQ
HOW DO I USE MY MINI-PLAN PASS?
If you purchase a 3-Game Mini Plan, bring your pass and scan through at Mount Smart Stadium. Your pass will allow you to scan into Mount Smart Stadium for three games. If you purchase a 5-Game Mini Plan, bring your pass and scan through at Mount Smart Stadium. Your pass will allow you to scan into Mount Smart Stadium for five games.
CAN I USE MY MINI PLAN FOR MULTIPLE ENTRIES TO ONE GAME?
No. Mini Plans are only valid for an individual entry to multiple games.
I ORDERED MY MINI PLAN THE MORNING OF GAME DAY, CAN I USE IT STRAIGHT AWAY?
All mini plan orders need to be received before noon, the Tuesday, the week of the first game you plan to attend in order to utilise one scan through within a week of purchase. If you would like to utilise your Mini Plan before receiving your physical pass, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can organise a paper ticket for you to collect. Any orders received after noon, the Tuesday the week of the game of your choice, will not be guaranteed a paper ticket for the game that weekend.
DO I NEED TO NOTIFY THE MEMBERSHIP TEAM WHICH GAMES I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND?
Mini Plans provide you with the freedom to attend three or five games (depending on the pass type you purchased) of your choosing. Simply bring your pass along to Mount Smart Stadium and scan through – no need to contact the membership team.
I OWN A MINI PLAN, WHERE DO I SIT?
Our Mini Plan holders are able to sit in our General Admission areas – which are located in the Upper and Lower South Stand, as well as the Northern Bank.
CAN I UPGRADE MY MINI PLAN TO SIT IN ANOTHER AREA?
Mini Plan holders cannot upgrade their seats, however they are able to utilise the exclusive 10% members discount on tickets at Mount Smart Stadium to purchase tickets into a different seating category.
AWAY MEMBERSHIPS FAQ
HOW DO I USE MY MEMBERSHIP TO GO TO A GAME IN MY REGION?
Simply email email@example.com to register to use your ticket entitlement for the game of your choice, so that we can organise your ticket for the game.
When registering for your ticket entitlement, all requests must be received by noon (NZ Time), Thursday the week of the fixture.
Your membership pass will not gain you entry into a game, so make sure you contact us to arrange a ticket and avoid any disappointment.
HOW DO I PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TICKETS TO MY CHOICE OF GAME IN MY REGION?
The membership team will notify all Vodafone Warrior members within the region via email if we are able to provide additional tickets within the Away Supporters’ Bay for purchase.
HOW DO I ATTEND FUNCTIONS IN MY REGION?
Functions are held throughout Australia and New Zealand during the season. As each function is released, we will notify our members within the region – as well as releasing information on www.warriors.kiwi and our Facebook page.
HOW DO I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY MEMBERS’ DISCOUNT ONLINE AT WWW.WARRIORSSTORE.CO.NZ?
As a member you have access to exclusive prices and discounts at the official Vodafone Warriors Merchandise store, www.warriorsstore.co.nz. If you have previously registered on the website, it will take about a week to change over your status to member once you have purchased a membership. If you have not registered before, please register to the store and the system will allow you access to pricing once it has been updated. If you need immediate access to the members pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we can manually update your account for you.
I’VE REGISTERED TO USE MY TICKET, BUT HOW DO I GET MY TICKET TO THE GAME?
The membership team will be in contact the week of the game you have registered for. They will let you know if the tickets are being sent electronically, or if it is ticket collection from the stadium. If you have not heard by noon, Friday before the game you registered for – just send the membership team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Member means a person who purchases a Membership from New Zealand Warriors Limited; and who is entitled entry into Mt Smart Stadium if the person is the holder of a Membership that includes entry to Mt Smart Stadium; and who is recorded by New Zealand Warriors Limited as having the right to exercise specific rights associated with the Membership (for example any right of renewal or priority (if any) that may be granted in respect of that Membership); and to whom any correspondence about the Membership will be addressed and Membership shall have a corresponding meaning.
2. Membership refers to a Vodafone Warriors member for the 2017 season. The term “Member” includes:
2.1 those who may have entry to 11 regular season Auckland home games at Mt Smart Stadium if they purchase an 11-game membership.
2.2 those who have entry to a restricted amount of regular season Auckland home games at Mt Smart Stadium. Number of entries is restricted to the entitlement referenced in their purchase for partial season memberships.
2.3 those who have access to one regular season fixture within New Zealand or Australia if they purchase a membership that entitles them to book in for this entitlement.
2.4 those who do not have access to any fixtures within New Zealand or Australia but are entitled to member benefits for the 2017 season.
3. Unless payment is permitted to be made by instalments (see point 4), Membership shall not be valid until payment is received in full prior to the commencement of the relevant season.
4. New Zealand Warriors Limited may (through its provider Debitsuccess) allow payment for 11 game Membership to be made monthly. There is a set up charge of $5 which will be charged on booking, a monthly transaction fee (3.09% for bank account payments or 3.89% for credit card payments) and a failed transaction fee of $10 for any failed payments. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to suspend Membership for any period where an instalment that is due remains outstanding. Each Member acknowledges and agrees that they shall have no recourse against New Zealand Warriors Limited in respect of any amounts they have paid by instalments. Where Membership is suspended and any outstanding instalments remain unpaid 72 hours prior to the start of any home game, New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to sell the Members allocated seat for that particular game to any third party.
5. New Zealand Warriors Limited shall determine, solely at its discretion, the closing dates for orders of Memberships and whether such Memberships become available.
6. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to on-sell Membership seats for additional fixtures (for example semi-finals and finals).
7. Subject to compliance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Memberships cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or returned after purchase.
8. 11-Game Membership entitles one person only (being the Member or his/her nominee) entry to Mt Smart Stadium for a New Zealand Warriors regular season home game at any one time. If requested by security staff or usher, the Member or his/her nominee shall have available for inspection their Membership card or relevant tickets.
9. The Member(s) is responsible for the Membership card(s) at all times. Any other person(s) using the Membership card(s) must be aware of all of the responsibilities and limitations of the card and must comply with the terms and conditions of use, where relevant.
10. Lost or stolen Membership cards must be reported to the Membership Department, New Zealand Warriors Limited, phone 0800 839 839. To ensure entry to the next home game these must be reported at least 72 hours prior to gates opening. A replacement fee of $30.00 will be charged per card.
11. Allocation of seats is solely at the discretion of New Zealand Warriors Limited.
12. Membership holders are requested to advise security staff or ushers of any unauthorised person(s) sitting in their allocated seat(s) for designated fixtures.
13. Right of admission to Mt Smart Stadium is subject to regulations relating to the venue. These regulations are available for viewing on the Mt Smart Stadium website www.mtsmartstadium.co.nz or at the gates at the Stadium.
14. Members or their nominees must leave game day premises when requested to do so by Stadium security staff or ushers.
15. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right not to renew any individual’s Membership, at the sole discretion of New Zealand Warriors Limited and/or to discontinue the Membership at any point in the future. All rights to Membership will cease immediately should a Member fail to renew their Membership by the due date.
16. Membership cards remain the property of New Zealand Warriors Limited and the Member may not sell their rights or the use of the card to any third party. If the Membership is cancelled or forfeited for any reason, the Member must return their Membership card to New Zealand Warriors Limited.
17. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to vary, substitute, withdraw or reschedule any advertised matches. It may also cancel, stop or interrupt any match for safety considerations or for any circumstances beyond its control.
18. Personal Information may be gathered and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 to identify the Member, for administration and to allow New Zealand Warriors Limited to advise the Member of upcoming events. Provision of such information is a condition of purchasing a Membership. Members have the right to access and correct their personal information at any time.
19. New Zealand Warriors Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be recorded on their website and take effect immediately.
20. A breach of these conditions may result in New Zealand Warriors Limited cancelling or forfeiting the rights of Membership without refund, at their sole discretion. New Zealand Warriors Limited retains the right to forfeit Membership in the event of, but not limited to, the following circumstances:
20.1 Outstanding monies owed for Membership and/or other designated fixtures (for example semi-finals and finals)
20.2 Foul, abusive or offensive language
20.3 Offensive Behaviour
20.4 A breach of these terms and conditions
21. Family Memberships for all membership categories include 2 Adults and 2 Children. Additional child memberships are available at the same set rate as other child memberships.
22. Memberships paid in full by credit card will incur and extra credit card fee of 2.55% for Visa and MasterCard and 2.65% for AMEX
23. Access into the exclusive members’ areas at Mt Smart stadium is only available for 2017 active and fully paid members’ and has limited capacity; entry is on a first in first serve basis.
Any concerns or comments should be addressed to:
New Zealand Warriors Limited,
PO Box 12-224 Penrose, Auckland, 1642
0800 839 839
This season we have made it even easier to become a member with our 11-month payment plan. All 11-game ticketed members have the option of paying for their membership via instalments. The number of payments allowed will depend on when the application/renewal form is submitted, as all memberships must be paid in full by COB Tuesday, 1st August 2017.
Debitsuccess add a 3.09% administration fee to each bank account instalment and 3.89% administration fee to each credit card instalment. A one-off $5.00 setup fee is also incurred, and paid directly to Debitsuccess upon selecting the instalment option.
Members who choose ‘monthly’ instalments will be debited up to eleven (11) times. The first instalment will occur on Monday 3rd October, 2016 and the last instalment will occur on the Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Orders placed after 29th September 2016 will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule. Unless otherwise arranged directly with Debitsuccess, instalments will be debited on the first working day of each month.
All memberships must be paid in full by Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Upon selecting the instalment option, and prior to the first instalment coming out, you will receive confirmation from Debitsuccess that shows exactly when your instalments will be taken and how much they will be.
How do I take advantage of this option?
- Select the partial payments checkbox on the Checkout Payment Page
- Proceed with your order until completion
Rolling renewals are automatically applied to ALL 11-game members paying by instalments, but are optional for members paying in full.
Rolling renewals will mean the membership is automatically renewed into the same seats and packages for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price. Prior to the renewal rollover, members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes or upgrades to the membership package, or to notify New Zealand Warriors Limited in writing that they do not wish to rollover (strict timeframes apply).
Rolling Renewals if paying by instalments
Rolling renewals automatically apply to all members paying by instalments. Instalments commence on Monday 3rd October, 2016 and a maximum of 11 monthly instalments will apply in order for all accounts to be paid in full and finalised by Tuesday 1st August, 2017. Orders placed after 29th September 2016 will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule. Please be advised that any debit date that falls on a weekend or public holiday, will be pushed out to the next working day.
Instalments will commence for the following season, our 2018 season, in October, 2017 unless the member notifies New Zealand Warriors Limited in writing that they wish to Opt Out.
When will I get my membership pack if I pay through instalments?
Applications received prior to the 9th November will be mailed out before Christmas. Applications processed after this date will be mailed out weekly from the 20th January, 2017. However, instalments will continue to come out of your account until the full amount has been paid.
What happens if I miss a payment?
There is an automatic $10.00 fee for any failed payments, charged by Debitsuccess, not the New Zealand Warriors. Please ensure you always have enough money available in your nominated account.
If TWO payments are overdue, your memberships will be suspended until your payments have been made and caught up to the correct balance for your payment schedule.
Which bank cards can I use to make the instalments?
You can choose to use a credit card (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX), a debit credit card backed by VISA or MasterCard, or a nominated cheque/everyday account to pay for your membership through Debitsuccess. However, please be aware that the same card must be used for all instalments.
All Vodafone Warriors members who choose to pay through partial payments with Debitsuccess are bound by the Debitsuccess terms and conditions.
AUTO RENEWALS Ts&Cs
Vodafone Warriors Automatic Renewal Terms and Conditions
1. By selecting to join the Vodafone Warriors Automatic Renewal Payment Plan, you authorise the Vodafone Warriors to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card an amount applicable to your membership type. Alternatively, if you participate in our part-payment plan, you also agree to participate in the Vodafone Warriors Automatic Renewal Payment Plan and for your payment plan to rollover at the nominated intervals as advised in point 4.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the Vodafone Warriors’ agreement. If you do not wish for your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing by 19th September, 2016 before the new season’s payments start.
3. Vodafone Warriors memberships cannot be cancelled once the new season’s payments have begun. However, applications can be made in writing to the Vodafone Warriors by January 31, 2017 for consideration.
4. For members opting into the Full Payment option, full payment will be debited on receipt of your membership application or on the rollover date as advised. For members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, the first instalment will be deducted on the 1st day of each month commencing from October 1. If you renew/join after the 29th September 2016, your part-payments will be debited an amount per month calculated by dividing the total payment amount by the number of months remaining in the part-payment schedule
5. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 1st, further attempts will be made in an attempt to clear the fund transfer.
6. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, a letter will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
7. The Vodafone Warriors may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the payment drawing. We will notify you in writing should your Vodafone Warriors Payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled. Any payments received prior to the cancellation of the membership, due to dishonoured payments, will not be refunded
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
9. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Membership Team on 0800 839 839